I just turned of pre-release updates, cleared the update cache again, and downloaded the big download again, which updated 16 items.

It's still showing as 1185 on the internet protection module.

Can I download these manually?

Hmmm....how weird. 

Well there's nothing more you can switch on/off in the product that could possibly solve this hiccup as far as I know.

No one can't download modules manually it's a fully automatic process in the product.

Have the PC been turned off at night, or have you re-booted the PC between the module updates at some point?

If not then try that, and afterwards once again click on the "update now" button manually, if no luck the first time then press it a couple of times (even if it says you're up to date) and maybe it will connect to a few different update servers. 

I have had both Sig and Module hiccups like this in the past, if the above trick fail to work then I have just let them be and they have been solved on their own after some time. Even though they shouldn't get "stuck" in the first place.

If you're still stuck on 1185 after a reboot and several manual update attempts then I would uninstall and re-install, it feels like that would be the fastest solution so you can test the 1101 module out ASAP.

@ESET is this the only (and first time?) module wich number is going backwards 1185 -> 1101

I don't remember seeing this on some of the other modules.  :unsure:

Edited by SweX

@ESET is this the only (and first time?) module wich number is going backwards 1185 -> 1101

SweX, actually that was a misstype from Ell, who was referring to 1085 instead of 1185, as you can see in his previous posts. Yeah, I know what you are thinking: it all makes sense now. :P

SweX, actually that was a misstype from Ell, who was referring to 1085 instead of 1185, as you can see in his previous posts. Yeah, I know what you are thinking: it all makes sense now. :P

Ahh...good.  :lol: Thanks for pointing that out.....it all makes sense now  ;)