Web Access Protection URL List Export

stevekasian

Hi,

I've recently noticed that NOD32 apparently no longer contains an EXPORT option in the Web Access Protection section. Over the last decade, I've compiled very extensive lists of nasty URLs to block, and now I see no way to export my updated list that resides in the antivirus.

Please tell me how I can do this, or that I can't and will be forced to discontinue use of ESET products in favor of an antivirus solution that doesn't remove necessary functionality without notice.

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by stevekasian
Typos

12 hours ago, stevekasian said:

I've recently noticed that NOD32 apparently no longer contains an EXPORT option in the Web Access Protection section. Over the last decade, I've compiled very extensive lists of nasty URLs to block, and now I see no way to export my updated list that resides in the antivirus.

I suspect this is now the case because the lists are stored in some Eset proprietary format and would be unusable elsewhere.

Most folks will copy block lists from external sources and maintain them via spreadsheet and the like. Then import same into their corresponding security solution. Eset URL lists still support importing.