invalid username/password

Maxim.

I've noticed that one of recently installed PC have an alert "Virus signature database is out of date". When I tried to update it manually it said "Invalid username/password", but I don't have any passwords, only license managed by ERA.

• Administrators

You have posted in the ESET NOD32 Antivirus forum which is a consumer product and is not managed by ERA. Do you have ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6.6 installed? If so, please provide me either with your public license ID or the seat ID that can be found in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Info\WebSeatId.

If only one Endpoint is affected, I'd recommend deactivating it via the ELA portal and reactivating it manually or via ERA.

33 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You have posted in the ESET NOD32 Antivirus forum which is a consumer product and is not managed by ERA. Do you have ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6.6 installed? If so, please provide me either with your public license ID or the seat ID that can be found in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Info\WebSeatId.

If only one Endpoint is affected, I'd recommend deactivating it via the ELA portal and reactivating it manually or via ERA.

The product is ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition 4.0.85.0, it's workstation with Ubuntu 16.04, so there is no Endpoint Antivirus.

Problem solved, somehow license for this workstation disappeared after few days of work.  Re-activated it through ERA console and everything is ok.