Endpoint Security ask for activation again

Sarmad Salem

Good day,

Endpoint Security version 5.0.2214.4 need to be activated again after it was activated and working normally. I put my username and password which are located on the product activation card but Enpoint do not accept it.

My username is: EAV-83417629

Please help, thanks

• Administrators

Please contact the distributor from whom you purchased the license. The username you've listed belongs to a consumer product and expired years ago.

Also Endpoint v5 doesn't require an activation and a working U/P is enough to update it. I'd strongly recommend upgrading to Endpoint 6.6 as soon as possible.

But it was working in the last week. And I remember that the Endpoint will be activated in the next 8 months when I have seen it in the last month.

So my username is blocked? And how can I update to 6.6? I have to buy a new license?

Thanks for reply,

• Administrators

Please drop me a message with your license public ID. Your license entitles you to download and activate any version of the product that you have purchased and no additional fee is required in order to use newer versions.

when I click ctrl + u, Endpoint opens again the same window and ask me to put username and password. I did not find the License ID.

I found this link https://ela.eset.com/LicenseOwner/Converter, to convert my username and password to License Key but i got and error saying that i have entered invalid license credentials. why this happened? i did not give my U/P to anyone and i just used it in my laptop.

Edited by Sarmad Salem

• Administrators

Pressing Ctrl+U in Endpoint v6 should display a window with your PLID like this:

image.png

I'd strongly suggest contacting the distributor or seller from whom you purchased your license.

On 12/23/2017 at 8:49 AM, Sarmad Salem said:

Good day,

Endpoint Security version 5.0.2214.4 need to be activated again after it was activated and working normally. I put my username and password which are located on the product activation card but Enpoint do not accept it.

My username is: EAV-83417629

Please help, thanks

But i have installed Endpoint version 5 not 6. And why my license was working and stopped? can you check for me what is the status of my username EAV-83417629 ?

Edited by Sarmad Salem