ESET Log collector commandline accept EULA?

Glitch

We use the ESET log collector in a command line script on many PCs however upon first start you first have to accept the EULA via the GUI. Is there a switch to accept it via the command line itself? We have found the registry entry that is created in HKU EulaAccepted but for every OS the location is different and we have a mixed mode network XP, Vista, Windows 8 and 10 including Server as well. If we could accept the EULA via a commandline switch our script would not need any manual interaction. 

• Administrators

Why would you need to run ELC on many machines? ELC should be run only when instructed so by customer care when tackling a specific issue on a particular computer.

That was not the question. We have a very custom implementation of ESET thus taking in consideration all the options with ERA etc will not work in our situation. A very long story that I want to share with a glass of beer but not via a forum ;) .Anyway the question was how can we accept the EULA via the CMD? Is it possible? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators
On 12/23/2017 at 4:37 AM, Glitch said:

That was not the question. We have a very custom implementation of ESET thus taking in consideration all the options with ERA etc will not work in our situation. A very long story that I want to share with a glass of beer but not via a forum ;) .Anyway the question was how can we accept the EULA via the CMD? Is it possible? 

In the Online Help I see the following (http://help.eset.com/log_collector/3.1/en-US/elc_cli.html)

If you are running ESET Log Collector for the first time, ESET Log Collector requires the End-User License Agreement (EULA) to be accepted. To accept EULA, run the very first command with /accepteula parameter.