Error creating installer package

Dear all,

We have a problem creating installer package and creating agent life installer. I'm from Malaysia

Attached with this msg is my ERA server log file.

I have a friend from other company which also use ERA and they also can't download installer package.
Can I ask, can you help try to download an installer package from you ERA server to check if it's working or not. Just to rule out if whether ESET server have problem or not.

My ERA server detail :

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.4.295.0
ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.4.266.0

Creating all in one installer : Error code > Repository is not ready yet. Try again in a moment pls

Creating agent life installer : Error code > Failed to get installers: Network call timeout

I tried to change the repository server on the ERA to (view below) rather then set it as AUTOSELECT but still same error.

I tried to open the URL below in the ERA server web browser and I can download the info.meta so I don't think it's our firewall issue:
International customers: hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/info.meta
North American customers: hxxp://us-repository.eset.com/v1/info.meta

• Administrators
3 hours ago, macNERD said:

I tried to open the URL below in the ERA server web browser and I can download the info.meta so I don't think it's our firewall issue:

That doesn't rule out an issue with a firewall or proxy. Try to create a Wireshark log from the time when you attempt to access the repository.