ESET Firewall Blocking Local web application

ESET Firewall is blocking local application. One of the client workstation (user A) running local web application and it is listening on port 5001 and another user (User B) trying to access the application on port 5001 from his PC. I have allowed firewall rule for port 5001 on Both direction, and ip addresses of of this two users are also in trusted zone also. When the firewall is active, user B cannot access user A local application from his PC, When firewall is inactive user B can access same application. Users are trying to access the application using IE and Google Chrome. For testing purpose I even created the rule to allow services W3SVC world wide web. But this did not help. Firewall rule to allow port 5001 is at the top of the rules.

ESET endpoint security 6.6.2052 ERA 6.5 Users OS: Windows 8.1

ESET Team please help us to resolve this issue, now we are noticing other users not able to access web application even though IP address is in trusted zone. There was no issue earlier, it only started from last Friday. Please help.

Thanks

try to change filtering mode to Learning Mode and run the application,
If both PC able to communicate,then change back to automatic mode and view the rules that created on learning mode.

• Administrators

In the advanced setup -> diagnostics -> tools, enable advanced firewall logging. Then reboot the computer and reproduce the issue. When done, disable logging and post the pcapng log from the Diagnostics folder.

Thanks Akbar and Marcos for the replies.

I used Interactive mode of firewall and accessed the application, got the prompt to allow file "system". After allowing this file, there was no block to the application.

what i saw in this rule was, local application was "system" and remote IP was the computer IP where i was trying to access webapplication.

@Marcos

Sure i will follow your instruction also when this issue come again.

Thanks,

Shafiq