Windows defender security center thinks that there's an issue when there suoldn't be.

Hello,

I got the latest ESET IS installed and after installing the latest update, I thought that the following issue would be fixed:

Fixed: Incorrect ESET Firewall state reported to Windows Defender Security Center

However, I don't think it is in my case. I got the firewall disabled and Windows firewall turned on, but Windows Defender Security Center still says that there's an issue.

image.thumb.png.2debbf16593a8f135c33a12e3b55eb8c.png

Does anyone know how I can fix that without turning on ESET's firewall?

Thank you :)

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Danielx64 said:

Does anyone know how I can fix that without turning on ESET's firewall?

It's not an issue but an expected behavior if you really disabled ESET's firewall.

So am I correct that Windows Defender Security Center is only interested in if ESEt's firewall is turned on or not? I would have thought that if I have window's firewall on that message would go away.

Can u change the product? When u can change , change it to Eset NOD Antivirus. I have the same error and change from IS to Antivirus and fix my problem

1 minute ago, nimBuS said:

Can u change the product? When u can change , change it to Eset NOD Antivirus. I have the same error and change from IS to Antivirus and fix my problem

Due to the license that I got, I don't think that is an option.

Ok thats your trail on my license that i have buy i can change it then its better u use the eset FW to fix your problem. Otherwise its not posible to fix it. Thanks for try