ESET is blocking Firefox

orlaken

Two days ago, I had a very large windows update. Since then I have been having trouble with my Firefox browser. 

If I open a page it does not load, I will have to refresh the page (sometimes multiple times) before it does, and then it only shows the basic html content, almost as it the page is broken.

However, I do NOT have this problem with any other browser. Firefox is my preferred browser, and I need to use it for certain parts of the course I am currently studying.

I noticed that after this windows update, ESET Internet Security is controlling my firewall settings and I cannot change anything. The only thing that could be going on is that ESET is blocking Firefox. 

How do I allow Firefox through the ESET firewall so I can continue as normal, this is incredibly frustrating and just ridiculous that this app is making these changes without permission or notifying me.

Temporarily disabling the "web access protection" works, but I cannot seem to turn this off entirely.

I cannot control the firewall through windows either because it says the whole set up is being controlled by ESET.

Temporarily disabling does not work anymore. I still cannot browse with Firefox.

I need this working by this evening, I have a very important online meeting and the app only works well with Firefox.