ESET Tech Support Number

Tech_GT

Do you guys know how frustrating it is to purchase a product and then have no live support. Every single issue I have I have to open a support request. Can you please for the help of all IT Admins get a tech support number that we can call 24/7.

• ESET Moderators

We have phone support in San Diego, Live Chat, email support, we respond to support questions on Twitter, Facebook, our ESETKnowledgebase YouTube channel... for Partners we have 24/7 support...

https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/

Home and Business Support

See the resources below for assistance with your home, business, or enterprise-level ESET product.

USA support based in San Diego, CA:

For Home call: +1 (619) 630-2300
For Business call: +1 (619) 630-2400
Hours of phone support: 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8], Monday - Friday

Thank you for this information. FYI you have to know this direct URL to get here. If you go to eset.com click on support and then Business or home is DOES NOT take you to this page. You should look into fixing this so others dont have this problem. Attached is the page displayed when you go to your support page.

screenshot.PNG

4 minutes ago, Tech_GT said:

Thank you for this information. FYI you have to know this direct URL to get here. If you go to eset.com click on support and then Business or home is DOES NOT take you to this page. You should look into fixing this so others dont have this problem. Attached is the page displayed when you go to your support page.

screenshot.PNG

That is the tech support page for Business customers. When you click on Home Tech Support you see this page:

5a1ee720cd7be_Homesupport.thumb.jpg.487b468ae02989477b6eb0453b6167dc.jpg

As far as I can tell it is functioning correctly. What do you think Fer?

In the footer of the webpage of ESET you got an link "Contact" which brings you to the phone numbers. (at least when I visit the website it does)

Edited by Daedalus

Daedalus you are correct. You have to click the very bottom of the page in the footer to get this information. Not where i would of put it but at least someone found it.

5 minutes ago, Tech_GT said:

Where is the live chat button and the telephone numbers for support on these pages?

Posting issues here on the forum can also give you some ansers and share the information with other users.

By the way, welcome to the forum Tech_GT...we are glad you are here!:)

https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/

https://helpus.eset.com/

Edited by TomFace

• ESET Moderators

We (the ESET Knowledgebase team) work with Technical Support and our Web Team on issues like this, but don't have final authority about what content goes where. 

We are also trying new things and evaluating how we can best support our users. I can tell you that there is a change in deliberation now related to the Live Chat link and it's location/prominence on the main eset.com website. 

For what we can control (the KB), if you search "Contact" on support.eset.com, the options for the phone numbers and the live chat will display. 

2017-11-29_9-32-47.png

To be transparent, we prefer that users contact us using the email contact form because it's easier to track issues and follow-up with content to help other users, and the turnaround time for emails is usually less than an hour, and if more f2f help is needed, the Tech Support Agent will send a link to the helpus Live Chat anyway. 

Long story short (too late!), we are always thinking about this and working to implement and test new ways of delivering this information--we will discuss the info from this thread right now too. 

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, foneil said:

We (the ESET Knowledgebase team) work with Technical Support and our Web Team on issues like this, but don't have final authority about what content goes where. 

We are also trying new things and evaluating how we can best support our users. I can tell you that there is a change in deliberation now related to the Live Chat link and it's location/prominence on the main eset.com website. 

For what we can control (the KB), if you search "Contact" on support.eset.com, the options for the phone numbers and the live chat will display. 

2017-11-29_9-32-47.png

To be transparent, we prefer that users contact us using the email contact form because it's easier to track issues and follow-up with content to help other users, and the turnaround time for emails is usually less than an hour, and if more f2f help is needed, the Tech Support Agent will send a link to the helpus Live Chat anyway. 

Long story short (too late!), we are always thinking about this and working to implement and test new ways of delivering this information--we will discuss the info from this thread right now too. 

It is rare that i have to email eset but i have found on a couple of occasions I have received no replies. I know one was for a few suggestions and the other was for a false positive web certificate block a few months back on a website I visit. I got it fixed via the forum in the end even though we are always recommended to email for false positives. Just would be good to recieve a reply even if it is just to confirm it is being investigated with replies with any updates later

• ESET Moderators
1 minute ago, peteyt said:

It is rare that i have to email eset but i have found on a couple of occasions I have received no replies. I know one was for a few suggestions and the other was for a false positive web certificate block a few months back on a website I visit. I got it fixed via the forum in the end even though we are always recommended to email for false positives. Just would be good to recieve a reply even if it is just to confirm it is being investigated with replies with any updates later

Yeah, I should also point out that there IS a difference between the contact forms US and INT (the location where the emails go to):

https://www.eset.com/us/support/contact/
https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/

Those go to different places depending on your location -- usually, I am speaking about US support because that's where I am based and what I have any influence over. We (ESET as a whole) are working to align the global partner support better. 

For FPs, the "send a reply notification" is something we've been talking about as well. 

• Most Valued Members
23 minutes ago, foneil said:

Yeah, I should also point out that there IS a difference between the contact forms US and INT (the location where the emails go to):

https://www.eset.com/us/support/contact/
https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/

Those go to different places depending on your location -- usually, I am speaking about US support because that's where I am based and what I have any influence over. We (ESET as a whole) are working to align the global partner support better. 

For FPs, the "send a reply notification" is something we've been talking about as well. 

I'm UK based so not sure what the support is like but I think the false positive email is the standard US one. I've noticed people on here also posting samples on the forum asking if eset should or shouldn't detect as they have received nothing from the false positive team.

What about having an online ticket system for everything where people can login with their account and see replies, add more details updates etc. With the option to allow email alerts for updates to the tickets? 

Edited by peteyt