renewing Eset Mobile Security..

Just got a notice on my phone to renew the premium mobile security app.

When I renew via Paypal will that renewal also apply to my other 2 mobile devices, or must I purchase a renewal subscription for each one?

My original purchase through Google Play covered all devices  ..will the renewal also cover the other devices?

Thanks.

• ESET Moderators

For this particular situation, I think it's best that you go through ESET office to get this taken care of. I am PMing you some info. 

Interesting as I think my original Premium signup included up to 5 devices with one low fee. 

Meh, perhaps it no longer does on renewals.  Doesn't seem to be anything in the literature that addresses subsequent renewals, just the initial signups.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members
On 29/11/2017 at 3:21 AM, Wayditay said:

Interesting as I think my original Premium signup included up to 5 devices with one low fee. 

Ideally, if you continue to renew via Google Play then it should apply up to the 5 devices which use the same Google Play Store Account.

If you renew on the one device and the changes do not reflect on the other devices, I needed to uninstall Mobile Security and reinstall - once you reselect your Google Account upon first launch, it will automatically activate with the most up-to-date license information.