eSet Mobile Device not fully optimized

I have a message on my eSet mobile app:  Your device is not fully optimized for anti-theft.  The app wants a password.  It does not recognize the password I use to sign in.  I contacted eSet and got an unlock code which I am told to insert into the password field and click unlock.  This does not work.  The password is not recognized. Can anyone help?

6 hours ago, foneil said:

For help unlocking your device, use our unlock wizard: https://support.eset.com/unlockems/

For "Device not fully optimized," we have new content to help walk you through that: 

Actually, this did not help.  I don't need help unlocking my device, it is not locked.  The link to walk through Optimize your device... generates a 404.  Any help out there?

My eSet says it is not optimized.  I go to antitheft and am told I need to enter a password to access this feature.  My password does not work.  I use your code above, verifying it is correct, and click Enter.  I do not see Unlock.  The program tells me this is an incorrect password and I am right back where I started.  Can you help?