Active support

It would be nice if ESET set up an active support to respond to inquiries in a reasonable time (less than 1 week).
In my opinion "no reaction" is definitely not a good option if you want to keep customers.
In corporate support, however, is responding, but there differs the support of supporters to supporters so extremely different that the one directly remotely helps (or at least tries) and the other hand the topic, so that it finally runs in the sand.
So how about ratings for each ticket to evaluate and improve the quality of support?

The quality of a product is measured by the support, not by the number of features.

• Administrators

We, at ESET HQ, respond to partners' ticket within one day and they have an option to rate the response. Likewise Slovak customers can rate response from our local support.

Please send me a private message with more details about the ticket, especially the ticket ID and your email address so that I can check why it took longer to provide a response.

Unfortunately, there is not even a German support, how should one get helped. I have been waiting for an answer for 1 week, I am very upset about this situation and I would like to get my money back. I am a customer and not a partner, what now

Edited by galaxy

• Administrators
2 hours ago, galaxy said:

Unfortunately, there is not even a German support, how should one get helped. I have been waiting for an answer for 1 week, I am very upset about this situation and I would like to get my money back. I am a customer and not a partner, what now

We are not aware of any issues with German customer care. Right after creating a support ticket, you should have received an email with the ticket ID. Did you receive it? How did you contact German customer care?

3 hours ago, galaxy said:

Really:blink:? All I did was search ESET Germany.

Here in the U.S. ESET support has always been good, usually responding (or at least acknowledging) within 24 hours (often times within mere hours).

I am just a user, but Marcos is the ESET Moderator/Administrator.

https://www.eset.com/de/

https://customerservicecontactphonenumber.com/Customer-Service-Number-of-ESET-Germany/

Edited by TomFace

Vor 16 Stunden sagte Marcos:

Uns sind keine Probleme mit der deutschen Kundenbetreuung bekannt. Gleich nach dem Erstellen eines Support-Tickets sollten Sie eine E-Mail mit der Ticket-ID erhalten haben. Hast Du es erhalten? Wie haben Sie die deutsche Kundenbetreuung kontaktiert?

https://www.eset.com/de/support/contact/

Edited by galaxy

• 3 weeks later...

Made a ticket 6 hours ago then a forum post 3 hours ago and its not even been accepted by an admin yet. For the money I am paying I expect better but not a lot can do exept tell them you will switch AV and even then they dont take notice.

The issue I haev is one many have posted about and not one guy at ESET knows the answer.....

At my end with ESET.