ESET Internet Security 11.0.149.0 Is Buggy !

I'm having problems with my ESET Internet Security. I have a paid license for up to a year. I wanted to update to the latest product version of ESET when I still had v10.??? but the product just showed that a new product was ready to install but there was no option to actually install the product. I had to download a live installer of the same version inorder to update it to v11.0.149.0. After that, I tried to activate Anti-theft, I did all the necessary procedures but when I try to login, it simply gives me a page saying Logging In but nothing happens after that ! I also tried to update the product and it started showing a message of "Updating Product" for more than 3 hours and it is failing to cancel ! Please help, what can I do to get it working again ??

• Administrators

First of all, v11 is not yet offered as a program update in gui but has to be downloaded from ESET's website and installed manually. We do not provide program updates to users with older versions from the product immediately but after some time after the release.

As for the issue with Anti-Theft, please provide a screen shot of what you are seeing. Also drop me a pm with your registration email address for the portal my.eset.com in case I'd need to check your account status.

2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

First of all, v11 is not yet offered as a program update in gui but has to be downloaded from ESET's website and installed manually. We do not provide program updates to users with older versions from the product immediately but after some time after the release.

As for the issue with Anti-Theft, please provide a screen shot of what you are seeing. Also drop me a pm with your registration email address for the portal my.eset.com in case I'd need to check your account status.

Ok, let me do just that :-)

7 hours ago, Neil Tsakatsa said:

Ok, let me do just that :-)

Email Address : ~removed~

Display Name : Neil Tsakatsa

What is a pm ??

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Edited by foneil
removed email address

Neil Tsakatsa First i would like to state you should edit this post of yours and remove your email address from it, it is never a good idea to publicly post your personal credentials...  Secondly, a "PM" is a "Personal Message". Click on Marcos name, and it will take you to his profile, then click "message". 

Edited by illumination