Blocking Domain Extensions in Web Control?

ERA OVA version: 6.5.417.0

Looking to block certain country domain extensions in web control. We're currently using ESET Web Control, but would like to start blocking certain country domain extensions. I tried a few configurations with wildcards, but I can't seem to get it to work. Is this even a possibility in Web Control, and if so, how and where should this be entered? I've been attempting this in a global block rule that I know is working, the user is definitely added to the rule, and I've been trying to enter the domain extension with a wildcard in the URL list attached to the rule. Examples (*.ru; *.ru*; *?.ru; .ru) <--Omit the ";". Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

You'll need to use URL address management under Web and email -> Web access protection -> Url address management and add the TLD to the list of blocked addresses in the form
*.ru/*

It's not working. I've confirmed there's no other policy that is overriding this, and forced the address list as well as web access protection. The endpoint definitely received the change I made as I can see it locally. I then tried to enter the domain name specifically, as I would enter it into web browser, and it's still not working. I'm not sure where the issue is? Any suggestions?

I got it. I was getting confused with all combinations I had tried earlier, and for some reason I thought your post said ".ru/*" and not "*.ru/*"

Anyways, sorry for the back and forth and thanks for the help.