SOLUTION: 11.0.144 SysInspetor Broken

MarcFL

Eset NOD32 v11.0.144

Tools, Sysinspector

Working:  Create

Broken:  Show or Compare 

When selecting Show or Compare nothing appears after the progress bar finishes.

Resolved - Click below for Final Solution:

Edited by MarcFL

Same here,
Compare doesn't work for me! it was working before(ver10)!idk what is wrong with it.
P.s: i don't have any problem with the show button but there are some problems with that compare!

Edited by persian-boy

I created an ESI log and did the show action -> No issues the GUI loaded pretty fast. (20-30 sec)

Created an second ESI log (so practically the same log ) did an compare -> I thought it was hanging on the "Performing loading sequence" but after 3-4 minutes the GUI showed up. No idea if it is normal that it takes this time to load.

Edited by Daedalus

SOLUTION

You can't use custom font scaling in Windows. 

Right Click the desktop and select Display Settings.  Click on "Turn off custom scaling and sign out"

After you've signed back in, you may set the "Change the Size of Text, Apps and Other Items" to whatever you want in the drop down list (these are considered non-custom).   However, I highly recommend 100% or 125% for the best Windows experience.
For Detailed Instructions, See Option 1: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5990-change-dpi-scaling-level-displays-windows-10-a.html#option1

IMPORTANT NOTE:  If you use this utility, you must disable it:  XPExplorer  DPI Fix
Since it makes registry changes, to correctly disable it, run the file "XPEWindows10_DPI_FIX.exe" and select "Use Windows Default DPI Scaling" and then reboot.  Then follow the step above.
See this page for detailed Instructions:  www.windows10_dpi_blurry_fix.xpexplorer.com

Also Read:  Fix Fuzzy Windows 10 Text
https://wpvkp.com/fix-blurry-text-windows-10/

Turn_off_custom_scaling.png

Edited by MarcFL

• Most Valued Members
20 hours ago, MarcFL said:

Eset NOD32 v11.0.144

Tools, Sysinspector

Working:  Create

Broken:  Show or Compare 

When selecting Show or Compare nothing appears.

You need to highlight 2 logs on the window to use the compare function :)

si.jpg