Deactivation doesn't work, Internal server error

Maxim.

I've got an issue with one of the computers in ERA console, a user does something with his OS Windows, and now there are two objects with the same name and one is offline.

I'm trying to deactivate product and remove an object, but all I've got is "failed to deactivate: Internal server error". 

Please give me some tips.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Do you have the latest Endpoint 6.6.2052 installed? If not, install it and then try to deactivate it.

No, 6.6.2046.0. Problem is, we can do it one "new" machine, but "old" object is unreachable since user re-installed OS week ago. 

• Administrators

You should be able to deactivate it via the ELA portal. Alternatively you'd need to install 6.6.2052 (e.g. locally on the computer) as the previous version 6.6 didn't send a correct seat ID to activation servers which resulted in the mentioned error.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

You should be able to deactivate it via the ELA portal. Alternatively you'd need to install 6.6.2052 (e.g. locally on the computer) as the previous version 6.6 didn't send a correct seat ID to activation servers which resulted in the mentioned error.

Thank you, Marcos!