Jump to content

Deactivation doesn't work, Internal server error


Maxim.
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've got an issue with one of the computers in ERA console, a user does something with his OS Windows, and now there are two objects with the same name and one is offline.

I'm trying to deactivate product and remove an object, but all I've got is "failed to deactivate: Internal server error". 

Please give me some tips.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Do you have the latest Endpoint 6.6.2052 installed? If not, install it and then try to deactivate it.

No, 6.6.2046.0. Problem is, we can do it one "new" machine, but "old" object is unreachable since user re-installed OS week ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

You should be able to deactivate it via the ELA portal. Alternatively you'd need to install 6.6.2052 (e.g. locally on the computer) as the previous version 6.6 didn't send a correct seat ID to activation servers which resulted in the mentioned error.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

You should be able to deactivate it via the ELA portal. Alternatively you'd need to install 6.6.2052 (e.g. locally on the computer) as the previous version 6.6 didn't send a correct seat ID to activation servers which resulted in the mentioned error.

Thank you, Marcos!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...