Livegrid & Connection Problems

• Most Valued Members

I have just encountered my first notification about Livegrid being down, while others have been reporting issues over the past week or so.

Each time i have checked , there has been a routing problem at "deutsche telekom" (But i have never been affected here in the UK)
Now that I'm affected by the same problems as everyone else,  i have checked and now the traffic is being routed elsewhere via "cogent"

I would be willing to put money on this being a routing and load problem , rather than the ESET servers being down "as they are live"

I am new to this program because I was not happy with McAfee I installed this wednesday everything has been great but now like others I too have this issue. I downloaded the CLOUDCAR TESTFILE scan it no issues even did a full scan and no issues. even though LiveGrid is not accessible does this mean my pc is still protected if some one can please answer back I would appreciate it very much. oh yeah I am trying this program out on a 30 day trial basis to see if I am happy with the program but with an issue like this I am kinda having second thoughts.

Edited by Caleb Frost

Happening here too, in Sweden. I am sure we are all on different ISPs, so it's definitely an ESET thing. So not on your or my end, just wait it out and they'll fix it. It's the weekend so it might take some hours if we are unlucky.

• Marcos locked this topic