Download Sacnning

After last update in v10 of ess the program stopped scanning anything downloaded by IDM, where there some changes that need attention, thanks.

• Most Valued Members
13 hours ago, csmdew said:

After last update in v10 of ess the program stopped scanning anything downloaded by IDM, where there some changes that need attention, thanks.

All i can think is that you may have added it accidentally as an exclusion although you should also update to the newly released version 11

• Most Valued Members
50 minutes ago, csmdew said:

11 doesn't have ess which I have now. Also I should have said that the downloads says waiting for virus scan and stops at 99.99%.

Eset smart security is now called eset internet security. In the past eset had both but as for version 11 smart security has been replaced with internet security. 

Internet security contains everything smart security contained and your smart security license will work with internet security. Also don't forget eset license via product rather than version so as long as your license is active you can always update at no extra costs. It's always recommended to stay on the latest version as it usually contains many improvements and fixes 

• Administrators

If you have a path to ecls.exe entered in the virus scanner setup in IDM, make sure it points to a correct ESET install folder.

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, csmdew said:

that was it, pointed to wrong file, thanks

solved

Did you upgrade btw it is recommended