The problem is in the Eset LiveGrid section

Hi,

Sometimes I encounter this error and sometimes this error is not shown.
Can you guide me to solve this problem?
Meanwhile, the Internet has no problems and my current position in Iran.
Thanks

001.png

002.png

• Most Valued Members

Hi @MaHDi2LoNE

Your problem seems to mirror the issue that another user is having

Seems too much of a coincidence that multiple users are all having the same problem on the same day/s . Do you use any third party  blocklisting software ??

4 minutes ago, cyberhash said:

Hi @MaHDi2LoNE

Your problem seems to mirror the issue that another user is having

Seems too much of a coincidence that multiple users are all having the same problem on the same day/s . Do you use any third party  blocklisting software ??

I only use the free glasswire version without a firewall. But since I installed the 11th antivirus, I have not implemented it anymore

I think the problem is something else ?!

• Most Valued Members
4 minutes ago, MaHDi2LoNE said:

I only use the free glasswire version without a firewall. But since I installed the 11th antivirus, I have not implemented it anymore

I think the problem is something else ?!

Not implemented ? do you mean you have uninstalled it ? or do you still have it installed.

I need to go now and wont be around till late this evening, so hopefully one of the admins can help you in the meantime. If not i will check up in the forums later. Hopefully you will be sorted by then :)

• Administrators

If you are getting notifications about problems connecting to LiveGrid servers, please carry on as follows:

- In the advanced setup -> tools -> log files, change logging verbosity to Diagnostics
- Reboot the computer
- Download CloudCar
- Collect logs with ELC and provide me with the generated zip archive.

37 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If you are getting notifications about problems connecting to LiveGrid servers, please carry on as follows:

- In the advanced setup -> tools -> log files, change logging verbosity to Diagnostics
- Reboot the computer
- Download CloudCar

I downloaded and executed the file, but after running it, nothing happened and file did not deliver me as a report. :unsure:

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, MaHDi2LoNE said:

I downloaded and executed the file, but after running it, nothing happened and file did not deliver me as a report. :unsure:

If you are referring to CloudCar, it should be detected and blocked upon download. It's not meant to be executed.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

- Reboot the computer
- Download CloudCar

Marcos sometimes when I go to the Running Process Tool (LiveGrid) some of the processes (Number of User are unavailable) but if I go back and try it again it show normally:

5zUbzmV.png

47pgsBM.png

Edited by razorfancy
This problem is on ESET Internet Security 11

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If you are referring to CloudCar, it should be detected and blocked upon download. It's not meant to be executed.

I have not noticed! Sorry
How should I report and send you for review?

• Administrators

Please temporarily change logging verbosity to Diagnostics as instructed above and check the ESET Event log to find out how often LiveGrid issues occur.

For what it is worth, I also received the LiveGrid alert yesterday morning upon first cold boot for the day after installing ver. 11 on Tues. I posted the details in this tread: https://forum.eset.com/topic/13364-eset-internet-security-11-full-installer/

Later yesterday and coincidentally, I did perform all the AMTSO Desktop tests including the Cloudcar test. No alerts whatsoever from LiveGrid about connection issues. Also yesterday afternoon, I shutdown the PC, waited a bit, and then rebooted. Still no alert from LiveGrid.

This morning upon first cold boot, Eset started up fine with no alert about LiveGrid connection issues.

All the above leads me believe there is for some users and at certain times appears to be an actual connection issue with the LiveGrid servers.

Edited by itman

The Internet connectivity was disrupted when the error in ESET Live Grid showed up for me. For it was momentarily. Soon after Internet connectivity was stable, the pop-up went away. It did not happen with ESS 10, though. But, it's alright.

i  also have been having the same problem with live grid it will work then stop saying there is problem with live grid perhaps internet connection but i can assure you I'm on a fast quantum connection i would shut off live grid and turn back on and it would work for a day or two then get error again there must be a bug in version 11 i have uninstalled for now until problem is resolved.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Aggravatorx said:

there must be a bug in version 11 i have uninstalled for now until problem is resolved.

V10 should report the same problem if connection to LiveGrid servers is not possible. Older versions didn't report anything even if communication with LiveGrid servers was blocked by a firewall for instance.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MaHDi2LoNE said:

Another problem with the antivirus version 11:
The cafe management program closes after a few seconds!

Do you have any solution?

It looks like a problem of the cafe management software. If disabling all protection modules or renaming ESET drivers in safe mode, one at a time, doesn't make any difference, it's highly unlikely that the application crash has nothing to do with ESET.