ESET Smart Security has been replaced by ESET Internet Security in version 11

• ESET Moderators

ESET Smart Security has been replaced by ESET Internet Security with version 11, for more information and to upgrade to ESET Internet Security for free, see https://www.eset.com/us/home/smart-security/#existing

Version 11 announcement

Questions or comments are welcomed. 

• ESET Insiders

so, there is no ESS for version 11? Is this the end of ESS completely? Why so? what's the advantage of EIS over ESS?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SM03 said:

so, there is no ESS for version 11? Is this the end of ESS completely? Why so? what's the advantage of EIS over ESS?

EIS is the former ESS, it's just that the product was renamed. All ESS features are present in EIS v11.
ESET Smart Security Premium is EIS with Disk Encryption and Password Manager added.

• Most Valued Members
7 minutes ago, francobuona said:

sos

???????

Cattura.JPG

Hi as far as I'm aware this is just an english forum and mods ask people to only post in english. I translated your text and it appears the installation was cancelled. Did you try and reinstall, possibly rebooting first?

• Most Valued Members
36 minutes ago, francobuona said:

I'm sorry
I'm italian
my english is a little good
... yes ... I restarted ... and tried again
I can not

best thing I can think is to go onto your local eset page and contact customer support

I appreciated your work!the new version is lighter than before :-) there are only 2 Avs that I found them light in resources first is Eset and the second is Q360 others suck.

I searched but couldn't find it explicitly stated, so my question is, Can I use a new unused 2016 ESET Smart Security Activation Key Code for a new clean install of ESET Internet Security V11?

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Swamp Yankee said:

I searched but couldn't find it explicitly stated, so my question is, Can I use a new unused 2016 ESET Smart Security Activation Key Code for a new clean install of ESET Internet Security V11?

As long as the activation code is still valid, you should be able to use it to activate v11. Your license entitles you to download and activate any version of the product you purchased.

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 4:26 AM, foneil said:

ESET Smart Security has been replaced by ESET Internet Security with version 11, for more information and to upgrade to ESET Internet Security for free, see https://www.eset.com/us/home/smart-security/#existing

Version 11 announcement

Questions or comments are welcomed. 

Thanks for the update @foneil : )

Been using ESET Internet Security for a while now, having really a good experience so far.

And kudos to all MOD's for actively participating in the community. 

• 2 months later...

Any changelog for the new version(11.0.159.9)? Eset don't you want to provide a changelog for these changes? I can see the Hips got some updates in recent weeks but no idea what are these changes:/

4 hours ago, persian-boy said:

Any changelog for the new version(11.0.159.9)? Eset don't you want to provide a changelog for these changes? I can see the Hips got some updates in recent weeks but no idea what are these changes:/

Check this post: 

So not much has changed...

• Administrators
5 hours ago, persian-boy said:

It's a new installer with the latest modules included.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, when I updated the new version (1hour ago) and restarted my computer the windows doesn't look to be good...In fact the system say that there are problems to run the software. Sorry if my expresions in english are wrong I'm from Spain Photo of my pc screen

Edited by Unax

• foneil unpinned this topic