Security Center bug problem

ErikStriker

I did make a fresh windows 10 installation and all updates.

Did install the newest version of eset ( where the hell are the offline installer ? ) 

The problem is with every restart of the pc : Eset trys: Integrate in the Security center.

Look for me there  is a problem with the newest windows update: Eset cant complete integrate because afther restart repeat.

+ It takes a moment until eset starting too

Edited by ErikStriker

1 hour ago, ErikStriker said:

Did install the newest version of eset ( where the hell are the offline installer ? ) 

https://www.eset.com/us/home/antivirus/

Scroll down to bottom of web page and click on "Advanced Download" option listed in the Download Options section.

After installing the download which is version 10.1.219, run the Eset Program updater which will upgrade to 10.1.235. That version should resolve any Integrate Into Security Center issues with Win 10 release 1709.

Edited by itman

Afther installation and update it tells its version 11,0,131,0 and bug still there :mellow:

Update::

Very confuse i did now download the offline installer and get the version 11.0.144,0.

Why Eset tells me im uptodate when there is allready a new version out ?? I did 2x reinstall and checked. Looks the autoupdater is behind...

Problem looks not complete fixed.  Eset dont tell anymore about integrate but when u look in the security center it still take a few minutes until windows detectet u have antvirus hmm

All i know is with every restart windows make a sound when it come to the desktop

Edited by ErikStriker

It's not a bug. It takes a few minutes for all security products to register with the Security Center. That goes for all security products and it has always been that way. The difference now is that ESET actually tells you that it isn't registered yet instead of saying it is when it isn't.