ESET error causes keyboard and network connection unavailable

jidu

System: Windows 7

The first error prompted the absence of system drive file edevmon.sys, unable to start Windows 7.

20171018_215949.thumb.jpg.ad92ddc29f9a8538acffc9cd5ebfdfe9.jpg

Finally using the last successful configuration to successfully start windows 7 and download a new edevmon.sys file from hxxp://ftp.nod.sk/~randziak/Edevmon.zip using my phone.

ESET can not start, the keyboard can not be used, and can not connect to the Internet.

20171020_225646.thumb.jpg.f387ae59db3df2486a096b6466c762f1.jpg

• Administrators

If you have Device Control integrated (it is not by default), then edevmon.sys must exist on the disk where it's installed during install, otherwise the computer won't boot even in safe mode if the driver was not properly unregistered from the registry. For instance, this could happen if one removes ESET in safe mode by deleting the files only.

As for the linked driver, I have no clue what it's supposed to fix nor what version it was intended for. You should not replace drivers unless you are instructed by support to do so.

20 minutes ago, Marcos said:

如果您集成了設備控制(它不是默認設置),則edevmon.sys必須存在於安裝過程中安裝的磁盤上,否則如果驅動程序沒有從註冊表中正確註銷,計算機將無法在安全模式下啟動。例如,如果通過僅刪除文件在安全模式下刪除ESET,則可能會發生這種情況。

對於鏈接的驅動程序,我不知道它應該修復什麼,什麼版本的目的。除非得到支持的指示,否則不應更換驅動程序。

But I did not try to delete eset, the accident is a system restart after the emergence of.