ESET Banking protection

KIm

I am used to seeing an ESET small banner at the top of my banking page so that my banking is safe. This no longer appears and I don't like to use online banking without it. Does anyone know why it doesn't appear anymore and how do I know the banking page is safe to use without it? Thanks

• Administrators

You didn't mention what browser and version you use. If you use Chrome v61, it will be supported as of the upcoming version 10.1.231 which should be released soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just installed ESET Cyber Security Pro on my iMac (Sierra 10.12.6) and use Safari 11.0. on it.  I have ESET Internet Security 10.1.219.0 on my Win 10 PC (Firefox 56.0). When I go to my bank, a secure browser window opens on the Windows PC but none opens when I try to do banking with the iMac.  I assumed when i purchased the software for the iMac, it would have this feature. I though the web site indicated that. Do I need to 'turn on" something in the Cyber Security software? Thanks  Charlie

Edited by chaz

• Administrators

ESET CyberSecurity for Mac does not contain Banking and payment protection. I'm not sure if it would be even technically possible to have it on Mac.

Yes, It's seems that ESET Banking Protection not working properly in Google Chrome ver 62 the "Eset Secured" banner not automatically appear on the top, you must minimize & then maximize the browser then it will be appear, however the automate Banking Protection didn't working when you visit the address which already setting up in the ESET Banking & Payment menu, it didn't changed the browser to Secured Browser.

Awaiting the solution from ESET.

Thanks & B/regards,

ESET BANKING PROTECTION IN CHROME 62.jpg