Problem with detection / cleaning

IRAN

In this test 25 new and unknown samples were used for eset film in two parts, and the size is 12 MB .
eset database and the AI is pretty good
( Could not find the sample itself was hard work for eset )

But also against the new virus does not seem to be a problem there and a great ability to cope .
Interestingly, this version was cleaned well so that if the file system Khray first film look like Dllhost / service.exe / winrar and .... I'm getting a viral infection due to their scanned once in Safe mode with node I was cleaning up the files and then restart the file system task manager , as well as the most important Windows / Registries etc Worked well
But in the end eset encountered a problem and can not open
The rest of the film is determined
The scan is stopped and restart movie

hxxp://up.sadedel.net/files/get/7fIuYDk4_5/eset-v7-test.7z

Edited by IRAN

In this test 25 new and unknown samples were used for eset film in two parts, and the size is 12 MB .

eset database and the AI is pretty good

But in the end eset encountered a problem and can not open

The rest of the film is determined

The scan is stopped and restart movie

I think you should of made a new thread for this. I skimmed through the videos though. If they're new enough where ESET isn't picking them up, then send in the samples.

See: hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN141

Two other options are https://www.virustotal.com/

and

hxxp://virusscan.jotti.org/

• Administrators

1, the virus signature database is outdated (from Sept 12)

2, to test real-world protection, use an up-to-date signature db and download the malware from the web instead of only scanning files on the disk. This way you'll also test web protection which is another important layer of defense. Also an Internet connection and LiveGrid enabled may improve detection of fresh malware.