Last Connected Problem.

Hello.

We got aroung 72 users, and the problem we are having is that the 20-30 clients wont report to the era 

i was looking to see if the remote agent is installede and its it, and we altso got an gpo for that.

but some computer dont have the remote agent folder under programdata there.

what can i do?

i did try to depoly via eset deploy tools and it says it depolyede but cant see anything new on the era?

• Administrators

If ERA Agent is installed, make sure that it's also running as a service. During installation, the following folder is created: C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\", otherwise the install likely failed. If successfully installed, you should also see \EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log. In status.html you can check the current status of the agent along with possible issues reported.

If that folder doesn't exist, try installing ERA Agent manually in case an error occurred during the install.

in some users the folder is not there.

after i reinstall the all in one installer stil dont help. and i cant use era to  roll out new agent? so i have manually install on 20-25 computer agent?:(

i found this error on most of the pces

2017-09-20 09:12:03 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread 44c]: CStepProcessor: Replication slave stopped replication during initialization with reason: UNKNOWN_ORIGIN
2017-09-20 09:12:03 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread 44c]: CStepProcessor: Replication slave stopped replication during initialization with reason: UNKNOWN_ORIGIN
2017-09-20 09:12:03
2017-09-20 09:13:04 Error: CReplicationModule [Thread e4]: CReplicationManager: Failed to start replication, replication link ' (Automatic replication (OUT_OF_ORDER)) is already in use
2017-

Edited by ilir rasiti

• ESET Staff

This "errors" are actually expected -> UNKNOWN_ORIGIN means, that AGENT successfully connected to ERA, but there was no "computer" for this agent. As a result of this, computer should have been created in "Lost&Found" group (if not overridden by installer itself).

Second error indicates that there was attempt to start multiple replication processes at the same time. This in most cases means nothing, except that there were detected high severity logs on this client, and immediate sent to ERA failed, because "regular" communication was currently running.

I would recommend to check status.html log (the same directory) as it shows connection statistics. In case you find out that AGENT is successfully connection, I would search console for this specific computer. It is possible, that computer is not named as you would expect (name may be based on reverse-DNS resolution). Also I would restart ERA service just to be sure nothing went wrong - but this is just precaution as you have not specified version, and one of older ones had issue with refreshing main clients view.