Warning message "The computer hasn't been connected to licenses server in the last 30 days" doesn't seem to go away

DEN

Hi everyone , 

I am currently having some issue with my ESET mobile license ,  it's showing as "The computer hasn't been connected to the license server in the past 30 days" , how do I get rid of this warning message , my ESET version is the latest one and the database is up to date as well . no matter what I tried the message doesn't seem to go away on the web portal , unless I deactivate the device and activate it again , but it's really not ideal for us , just very hard to maintain as we've about 40 devices to manage . I am sure there's an easier way to solve this . Thank you so much in advance . 

• ESET Staff

@DEN Hello, just to understand:

• Application you use is "ESET Endpoint Security for Android"
  • Warning you see is listed in "ESET License Administrator"
  • Mobile devices are having mobile connection all the time
Edited by MichalJ

15 hours ago, MichalJ said:

Thank you for your reply ,  we're using ESET Endpoint Security for Android (Business version) , the warning message is "your computer has not connected to license servers in the past 30 days" which doesn't make sense at all , all our user phones are up to date both ESET version and virus databases , and their phones are having mobile connection all the time . It just seems very odd it's getting that warning message even if they have all these boxes ticked .