Non-Functional in NETWORK (Endpoint)

HienKieu

Hi all,

i don't know why today i received a notice as below

Capture.JPG.1fb9bee351d8588115813ed4592b95b9.JPG

Try with disable and Enable 3 functions, but it's still like that. I'm using Eset Endpoint Security ver 6.5.2094.0. It was normal a few days ago, but today it's wrong... Some info for you:

Capture1.JPG.90060ec292e9f85b4822faabc990d03b.JPG

Capture2.JPG.5ea13576f55f605d774c5941fb817fd6.JPG

Capture3.JPG.47b4a3db8f4c90c9057fcbe9321a19e1.JPG

How can i fix this issue? Please show me please! Thank in advance :)

• Administrators

Please enable advanced personal firewall logging in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics, restart the computer and then collect logs with ELC. When done, upload the generated zip archive to a safe location and pm me a download link.

If you update from ESET's servers, you can also try upgrading to the latest Endpoint v6.6.

• Administrators

The Diagnostics folder is empty which means that advanced firewall logging was not enabled before the computer was restarted. Please follow my advice and enable advanced firewall logging, then restart the computer and eventually collect logs with ELC.

• Administrators

Now advanced protocol filtering logging was enabled but there's still an epfw etl log missing in the Diagnostics folder. Make sure that you actually enable advanced firewall logging. You can leave logging enabled while collecting logs with ELC so that I can verify from configuration if you have actually enabled it.

16 hours ago, Marcos said:

Now advanced protocol filtering logging was enabled but there's still an epfw etl log missing in the Diagnostics folder. Make sure that you actually enable advanced firewall logging. You can leave logging enabled while collecting logs with ELC so that I can verify from configuration if you have actually enabled it.

I followed your advice, Enable advanced firewall logging, then restart the computer and finally collect logs with ELC,...please check with logs update lastest as below:
hxxp://www.fsend.vn/download/UbxmCApH1660ILfH5-OShe2IERFcc379 

1.JPG.797e86e5955a3ba20bc213e907a370a5.JPG

2.JPG.37e18c4882a7ae0eed4c1bcfcf7f1085.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators

Hello guys,

I got a hit directly from the Dev team, that the latest ESET Endpoint Security 6.6.2052.0 might help in such cases as multiple causes of  firewall startup issues has been fixed there.

So can you please try to upgrade to it and let us know, how it went?

Thanks, P.R.