Mobile Security - Unable to recover License Key

Hello,

I had purchased ESET Mobile License Key and activated the same for a full year. Recently I had to format my phone and as a result eset got uninstalled. Now, I am not able to recover the license key I had used for activation. It is linked to my email ID, where I got an email stating - thank you for purchasing full year of ESET mobile SS, but the email doesn't have any key.

I went to ESET website for recovering my license key, filled in my email id, got the email as 'Thank you for activating ESET Mobile Security for Android' but no license key.

How do I figure out the license key used for ESET Mobile.

Thanks

Edited by ujjawalgk

On 9/10/2017 at 6:06 PM, ujjawalgk said:

Hello,

I had purchased ESET Mobile License Key and activated the same for a full year. Recently I had to format my phone and as a result eset got uninstalled. Now, I am not able to recover the license key I had used for activation. It is linked to my email ID, where I got an email stating - thank you for purchasing full year of ESET mobile SS, but the email doesn't have any key.

I went to ESET website for recovering my license key, filled in my email id, got the email as 'Thank you for activating ESET Mobile Security for Android' but no license key.

How do I figure out the license key used for ESET Mobile.

Thanks

My issue got resolved. Contacted ESET Customer Care.