License Manager

FriggGuðrún

Currently, I have about 25 licenses in our license manager, and I'm probably going to add more under our single license.  I can't seem to figure out how to divide or organize computers into smaller groups of some kind.  Is this possible at all?

IE, perhaps I want Kiosk computers all organized together, then maybe I want admission computers under another group.

Seems like this ought to be a simple thing, but I can't quite figure it out.  Has anyone done this?

• ESET Staff

This is currently not possible. In the near future we will be releasing a new version of license manager, called "ESET Business Account" where such functionality will be possible (dividing licenses into idividual groups, and the activating clients into those groups). However, only the nevest version (not yet released) of our software will support this functionality. There will be also tagging option available. 

• ESET Staff

That information would be fully in your hands. Basically, you will just enter your license key into the new portal, and all previously activated clients will be shown there.

• ESET Staff

Yes, exactly. You setup a new account, enter your license key there, it would prompt you, whether you want to continue with migration and if you confirm, you will have everything available in the new portal.