What's new in 7.0.302.26?

Go to solution Solved by Peter Randziak,

Just now ESS prompt me that new version 7.0.302.26 is available. But I've not found any information related to this new version on ESET's official website.

Who can tell me the detailed changelog of the latest version (compared with previous version 7.0.302.8) ?

Edited by Antoniano

Seems to claim a "free update to a more advanced version" < that not normally said.

I reboot a few times to see if I could get that MSG to appear mid screen again but it did not, I was AFK so missed clicking it at the time.

The little MSG at bottom right claims "read here" for info but it opens nothing with any info.

Edited by Temp Member

The only change in 7.0.302.26 compared to 7.0.302.0 is an updated EULA. The fact that the msi installer is larger can be caused by current modules and engine that are always embedded when a newer installer is built.

So what was the point in it asking to update the previous version if tis near same and already installed (I can see the point if someone is grabbing the .msi to install it clean)?

Agree. This is some kind of bullsh@t.  :wacko:

• ESET Moderators
  • Solution

Hello,

it was a bug, it was supposed to be available only for those, who would click on Check for new version and those who were doing fresh installation.

It wasn't intended to be pushed to all customers via regular update.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.