Difference Between NOD32 and Internet Secerity

I'm just wondering what the difference in these programs is. I am due for a renewal and I want to make sure I have the right software. I purchase NOD32 last year, and it also monitors the websites that I frequent. I did run Malware Bytes right now and it found about 8 files that were PUP's. They looked suspicious so I deleted them, but I'm wondering how they got past NOD32. I also have the Geo-um.btrll.com that always pops up when I'm on Amazon. It's rather annoying. Anyway, I spend a lot of time on the net. Don't really download too much, but occasionally. I do use my computer for work, school, and home.

• Administrators

ESET Internet Security has a firewall with network protection module capable of protecting vulnerable computers from network exploits, Antispam, Banking and payment protection and Parental control.

As for the undetected files, it could be just some registry remnants. Submit MBAM's quarantine to ESET as per the instructions in the FAQ section at the right-hand side of this forum.

Regarding pop-ups from Geo-um.btrll.com, create a new topic in the Malware finding and cleaning forum so as not to mix several topics in one.

There is no difference between Eset nod32 antivirus and Eset internet security for PUP detection. 

Check your web browser extensions / add-on and program related with btrll.com Pop-up. remove it.

Edited by sky7