Personal Firewall is non-functional (10.1.x)

I am a Windows Insider. Currently my computer is running the Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, Version: 1703, OS Build: 16257.1

I have ESET Smart Security, version: 10.1.219.1 installed.

After I reboot my computer today, all Network Security parameters are in a non-functional mode (red), together with protection in accessing internet sites and anti-phishing protection.

Unfortunately solutions found here: hxxp://support.eset.com/kb5824/ or here: hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3733/?viewlocale=en_US, or here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/6487-firewall-non-functional-issue/ didn't help :(

Please assist me how to solve the issue.

Regards,

Tomasz

snip_2017-08-21_02.png

snip_2017-08-21_01.png

Thanks for the info on this, I've been troubleshooting it for the last hour and happy to know it's not a ESET thing and it's a microsoft thing... thought I may have made some system changes that messed me up, but I'll wait it out and use Windows Defender in the interim. ew.  

How did you switch into using Windows Defender? Mine is disabled and I cannot turn it on... Have you uninstalled Eset? Or did you make other kind of magic? :)

Regards,

Tomasz

Good news! Today I have installed a new build for Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview: 16273 release 170819-1253 and all features of Eset are working like a charm again :)

Regards,

Tomasz