ESET blocks SSL and probably reCaptcha

xKushGene

So i went to holidays in austria and all was working before. Than i came back to my lovely germany, started my Pc and boom I got adware from i dont know where.
So I easy used adwCleaner + Eset Scan to delete Adware and other stuff. So now it's all clean I guess because adwcleaner and eset doesnt find things.

Now the problem is, that Eset blocks SSL Certificates from example Netflix. I have to Clear my SSL Cache or re-enable SSL/TSL in Eset.
After a restart netflix and other websites are working. After another restart I have to do all again.

Another problem is reCaptcha. I can't see reCaptcha anymore. So I can't register myself on other websites. I guess i'ts a problem from ESET too because it doesn't matter which Browser I use (tested with Edge, Chrome and Main Browser Opera).

How to solve this problem? Does someone have an idea?

Edited by xKushGene

I still have this problem and really need help. 
The reCaptcha is working for now (at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo).

But the SSL Errors are still there. Netflix for example gives:

This server could not prove that it is netflix.com; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

What to do now? I scanned my PC twice with ESET and other secrutiy programs like adwcleaner and malwarebytes. They all find no viruses. (I also have the newest version of ESET)

As noted by the below IE11 screen shot, I have no issues accessing the Netflix web site on Win 10 using Smart Security ver. 10.1.219. Also of note is Eset's SSL protocol scanning excludes this web site from scanning as evidenced in the screen shot; it is not using the Eset certificate for validation purposes.

I suspect that their may be some type of corruption in your Windows root certificate store or worse, there is man-in-the-middle activity occurring on your PC. One way this can be done is if malware installed a hidden proxy server on your PC.

Eset_NetFlix.thumb.png.c3772393c5ee0455a50d8e16c7acede8.png 

Edited by itman

1 hour ago, itman said:

I suspect that their may be some type of corruption in your Windows root certificate store or worse, there is man-in-the-middle activity occurring on your PC. One way this can be done is if malware installed a hidden proxy server on your PC.

You know some ways to find out hidden proxys ? Because malware doesnt exists on this PC (or its a new good malware which malwarebytes and eset cant find).

Also i scanned my IP on a website if its in some botnets and my PC isnt in a botnet.

Edit: I have a DNS Change Trojan on my PC and will be deleting it now with Live CD.

Edited by xKushGene

5 hours ago, xKushGene said:

I have a DNS Change Trojan on my PC and will be deleting it now with Live CD.

That just might be "the culprit." Let us know if that resolves your issue.