Remove Update 10.1.219.0?

I've also noticed that IE11 will freeze up after several hours of use and the only solution is to use Task Manager to close the browser window. Otherwise, it doesn't respond to cursor position or mouse clicks. I don't know if that's related to my ESET SS 10. Presently, I've got ESET SS 10.1.219.0 configured to default settings for the most part.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:20 PM, itman said:

What I found out about BPP is that in regards to excluding a web site's certificate from Eset's SSL protocol scanning, it won't work. The only thing that will work is Eset adding the certificate to their internal whitelist exclusion list. Doubt they will since this is not a financial web site or the like. Hence my suggestion to manually exclude the certificate. Also the site might use a unique certificate for each web page it displays, my bank does, so all used certificates need to excluded; at least those associated with logon activity and the like. A real pain in the you know what.

What I believe is occurring is the DoD web site is somehow detecting Eset's MITM activity using its own certificate and refusing to allow logon activity. Would like to know how they are doing it nonetheless.^_^

What the OP can do is to temporarily disable SSL protocol scanning and see if he can log into the DoD web site. If so, it proves the issue is Eset's SSL/TLS traffic interception. 

Since I completed a clean install of the ESET SS 10.1.219.0 with default configuration for the most part, I haven't had issues logging on to that DoD website. I'm not using BPP to log onto that site either. My ESET install has never used BPP for those types of websites.