10.1.219.1 Memory Issue

Hi Marcos

I have just got the same problem after update to v10.1.219.0 on Win7 8Gb RAM and my PC is now unusable. When will V11 be released?

Have they founda fix for this as yet. I have run the patch file but still have issues. Cannot turn est off in task manager , computer can be used for about 10 minutes then it frezzes all running programs out. Never had an issue before I upgraded the same version. Very unhappy that this issue has dragged on for o while now.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, David T said:

Have they founda fix for this as yet. I have run the patch file but still have issues. Cannot turn est off in task manager , computer can be used for about 10 minutes then it frezzes all running programs out. Never had an issue before I upgraded the same version. Very unhappy that this issue has dragged on for o while now.

Unfortunately, you didn't mention what operating system you use. If Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, Please check if this applies to your case: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2664888/computer-stops-responding-when-you-run-an-application-that-uses-the-wi.