Small font in the Russian version of ESS / EIS.

Why have you not been bothered to fix the smal font in ESS / EIS for four months? For you, Russian-speaking users are third-class people?

88d94584ab1a2471bd983e4ba306bf6f.jpg
9fb7921ab6aa05757d73524a9052bdea.jpg

Edited by AlexK

• Administrators

Do you have the latest v10.1.219 installed? If so, it could be that some font is missing. I'd suggest contacting your local customer care then and reporting the issue to them.

Just now, Marcos said:

Do you have the latest v10.1.219 installed? If so, it could be that some font is missing. I'd suggest contacting your local customer care then and reporting the issue to them.

Of course. Already several versions came out but nothing happened and they did not fix it.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, AlexK said:

Of course. Already several versions came out but nothing happened and they did not fix it.

If it was a general issue that would affect all users of the Russian version, the Russian partner would have already reported it as urgent. The issue was fixed in v10.1.210 to my best knowledge and in case it persists, provide a Procmon boot log as well as screen shot of your ESET gui to the customer care. I assume that the font used in the main gui might be missing and therefore a different font was used.

They did not fix anything. They simply fixed it so that it did not become completely unreadable. Compare the font in the English version and Russian. In Russian version 10.0.390 the font was the same size as in English. All subsequent versions have had problematic fonts. Russian-speaking forums talk about this problem and the fact that you still have not fixed anything after so many months.

• Administrators

The font used in earlier v10.1 versions was tiny and almost unreadable which was fixed in v10.1.210. What is the problem with the current size of the font? Even if it's slightly smaller than in v10.0, it's still big enough I'd say and it was approved by the Russian partner too.