Dynamic group for endpoint client not connecting more than 2 days.

I am using ESET Remote Administrator V.6.5 & required create dynamic group for endpoint client not connecting more than 2 days.

So how to create dynamic group template for Managed clients not connecting for more than 2 days 

• Administrators

You cannot create such a dynamic group. The thing is that dynamic groups are evaluated on clients, not on the ERA server. That said, agent on clients evaluates membership in dynamic groups and sends this info to ERAS. Obviously it cannot send information that it hasn't connected for 2 days as the moment it sent the info it would have already connected.

• ESET Staff

For what purpose you would like to have such group? What problem you are trying to solve? I might suggest, that you can create a report template, and even place it on the dashboard, that will include all computers, that have not connected for at least 2 days. Please use the report template attached, and let us know, if that works for you. 

Report Templates export 2017-07-24 13-44-08.zip

With dynamic group ist not realy possible, i have done this by a little trick. Setup "out of date" virussignatur to 2 days and create a dynamic group with all clients witch are out of date. Its not 100% but usefull for this because all clients witch not connect have also the old signature stamp so they are out of date on the second day :)