How to check if SN have been used before

A few years ago i bought 3 SN from Amazon and have used a few of them but have no idea when has been used before is there anyway to check, I have tried to click chnage licence but nothing happens when i do it.

All1

• Administrators

The form works for already registered licenses, not for serial numbers. I'd suggest contacting your local customer care.

Also I'd never recommend buying ESET from Amazon, Ebay, etc. as someone might sell a trial serial number. Moreover, according to EULA, a license cannot be transferred to another person.

Marcos when i bought my keys from Amazon they were being sold by yourselves so i presume they were safe and to be honest i have had no issues with them, also new keys i'm looking at come from a company you work with, so again should be ok and a large saving over retail price.

Thanks for link Tom I'll go via UK office now.

All1

Something else i forgot to add and that is paypal offer 180 days money back if fake/dodgy SN so i have 6 months cover

Edited by Alloneword
Forgot something

I think this is the correct link for ESET UK Support https://www.eset.com/uk/enquiry/support/

I understand Marcos' saying not to buy licenses from 3rd parties (the Company line), but I too have bought ESS licenses from Amazon and have had no issues. You just have to take appropriate precautions.

Good luck All1.:)