Browser redirection

A couple of days ago when I opened internet explorer, ESET blocked a website that tried to redirect, called "s.thebrighttag.com".

I scanned my pc both with ESET and Malwarebytes and found nothing suspicious. I formated my pc and after two days the redirection appeared again. ESET blocked the website and after a while blocked another website (ce.ligit.com). 

So I have a couple of questions:

i) Is my pc infected with some kind of malware even if the antivirus programs show nothing?

ii) How is it possible to have the same problem even if I installed windows from scratch?

iii) Is there a chance that a recovery partition is infected?

iv) Does this redirection problem appear only with downloadable software that contains adware?

v) The same day that ESET blocked the first redirection, a small bug appear suddenly to my chrome browser: when I opened folders or other programs, they appeared behind (in the background) the main opened browser. After closing chrome the bug dissapeared though and never had encountered anything like that. After gathering some information I found that a "registry key" might have been changed.

I would kindly ask you to share your ideas related to the above mentioned topics and suggest any possible solutions. 

7 hours ago, George_n1 said:

How is it possible to have the same problem even if I installed windows from scratch?

Is this a stand-alone PC or is it part of a HomeGroup or other type of network?

Make sure your router has not be hacked. What is your Eset firewall network profile - public or home/office network?

What ver. of Windows are you using and what type; Home, Pro, etc..

Thank you for your response.

It is a stand-alone PC.

I checked the router and there was no unknown device connected. However, when I scanned the router, I got this result: "Your router runs network services that can be exploited by others. This can be due to poor configuration or a compromised router".

My Eset firewall network profile is public network.

Version of Windows Home: 10.0.15063 Build 15063.

2 hours ago, George_n1 said:

However, when I scanned the router, I got this result: "Your router runs network services that can be exploited by others. This can be due to poor configuration or a compromised router".

In regards to this, the Eset router scan feature is only applicable to when your network connection is set to "Home/Office" profile. You should have received a warning from Eset to this effect when you attempted to perform the scan. As such, I believe the above message you received is not applicable. In other words, the router scanning feature can not diagnose router issues or vulnerabilities when in public profile mode.

Next time you receive a redirection or like alert from Eset, post a screen shot of the alert received and we'll take it from there.