x7007

Eset Internet Security causing lags in Chrome in Youtube or Videos

5 posts in this topic

When going into full screen and exiting from one there is delay of 2-3 seconds , then the video lags while the sound continues , then going into full screen again the same, and again when exiting, repeatedly .  While doing so repeatedly, going outside and inside full screen, you can see what is causing it, it's the notifcation of Eset Internet Security that says :

Eset Internet Security 

Eset Internet Security requires your attention. For more information, click on this notification.

Eset Main Gui.

Enabling  Gamer Mode fix the issue or in Tools > Gamer Mode >  Disabling    - Enable Gamer Mode When running application in full-screen mode automatically

please fix this issue, it's driving me insane disabling gamer mode every time I want to watch youtube or other videos.

No one ?

It happens on both my laptop and desktop computer.  the workaround I'm doing fix it 100%.

Still no update ?  Do you need more explaining about it ?  did anyone check it ?

I tried to replicate the anomaly on my system with out experiencing the same results you describe. The sound blips from time to time going in and out of full screen mode which coincides with the screen change but the audio doesn't lag nor does the video.The results were identical with gamer mode on or off and with disable gamer mode automatically on or off.

I didn't receive any EIS warnings during my test. How many times do you go in and out of full screen mode repeatedly and in what time frame to produce the warning?