Multi-Device Security

govind_ind

Dear Eset users,:):)

hxxp://www.amazon.in/ESET-Multi-Device-Total-Security-User/dp/B01LZS0EBV?tag=googinhydr18418-21

My eset smart security is about to expire. In the above link its been mentioned in the product details that it's
a multi device product. I would like to know how many devices in each category (O.S) can be used. I use a laptop and a desktop running windows and an an android phone. Can i use this product in all the three of the devices. I don't use a linux or mac device. And what if i start using an android based tablet ?.

Please let me know..

:)

emd.JPG

• Most Valued Members

Hello,

The link you provided states that this license is for 1 Device for 1 Year, meaning you can use this license for only one device, which can either be a Windows, macOS or Android device.

Based on what you’re looking for, you would require a license for at least 3 PCs + 3 Mobile Devices. However based on where you live and what ESET can provide locally, this may not be available to you, or it may be different.

I would suggest contacting ESET directly to discuss this further and provide you with the right license. You can usually find the ‘Contact' link at the bottom of the ESET website.

Upon examining the Amazon link you provided, I'm not sure what they are offering. It says multi device, but I am not sure. planet is right, contact your local ESET Distributor/Agent/Associate and get a good starting point of what is available and what it might cost.

Good luck.

Edited by TomFace