Cloud Blacklist ESET Mail Security 6 para Microsoft Exchange Server

We have installed ESET Mail Security over Exchange. I have email classified as SPAM, url or blacklisted cloud IP address. The problem is that they are not SPaM, they are clients that may be in a list, but what are the lists that ESET verifies? As to be able to indicate in this case to customers that their domain or ip is blacklisted.

Ej:

;antispam;puesto en cuarentena;IP (XXXXXXXXXXX) encontrada en la lista negra de la nube

;antispam;puesto en cuarentena;URL (xxxxx.com.ar) encontrada en lista negra de la nube

Thank Marcos for your attention, but what is the reason why we can not know these lists? The IP or domains in question are from clients and I can not publish them here. Is there no way that we can corroborate in which blacklist are registered?

• Administrators

Please contact your local customer care who will pass your request to antispam developers. We do not disclose our internal blacklists.

Thank you we are in contact, but unfortunately I am not using the product in this way, given that it generates a critical state in the resolution. In this case I block an email from a client that generates reisgo and must be resolved quickly.