Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SamsCo

ESET for macOS High Sierra

Recommended Posts

Hi

I am looking for ESET Cyber Security Pro for macOS High Sierra.

Tks

SamsCo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MacOS High Sierra is coming later this year. That said, we don't officially support until it's officially released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2017 at 1:56 AM, Marcos said:

MacOS High Sierra is coming later this year. That said, we don't officially support until it's officially released.

This is correct — ESET does not support Public Pre-Releases, Betas, or Developer Preview versions of macOS. Only the stable, publicly released versions of macOS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a new version is dropped on the general audience without a proper test on a group of actual users? Sounds like how we developed software a decade ago. I'm sure you guys are testing it already to make sure the release will go smoothly. The question of 'supporting' is a completely different one. So is there a possibility to test a beta version before the general release? Closed beta program perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

our QA usually test the macOS preview builds, generally we do not support any BETA version of operating systems as they change quite rapidly sometimes and they may contain serious bugs preventing our application from running correctly.

We plan a BETA program for our application for macOS in the future, I may notify you about the availability of it, if you wish. 

Regards, P.R.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2017 at 9:06 AM, Peter Randziak said:

Hello,

our QA usually test the macOS preview builds, generally we do not support any BETA version of operating systems as they change quite rapidly sometimes and they may contain serious bugs preventing our application from running correctly.

We plan a BETA program for our application for macOS in the future, I may notify you about the availability of it, if you wish. 

Regards, P.R.

Hi @Peter Randziak,

This is a great sentence, BOLD! :D

Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on mac os high sierra beta and have a subscription of eset. A beta of eset would be great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sidagg said:

I am on mac os high sierra beta and have a subscription of eset. A beta of eset would be great. 

Beta versions of Mac OS are not supported by ESET products. However, we plan to provide beta versions of ESET CyberSecurity (Pro) but currently we do not have any new version for beta testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...