Getting rid of yellow alert notification on sidebar of ERA v6?

On the ERA sidebar you get a yellow alert indicator on top of the Admin section button if you are close to running out of available ESET licenses.

How do I disable that?  It's annoying as hell like there's something wrong when everything is fine.

• Administrators

Check under Admin -> Notifications if you have "License limit alert" notification enabled. If all license-related notifications are disabled, please post a screen shot of the alert that you see in ERA.

• ESET Staff

For this, the license status in ERA, is actually inherited from ELA. To resolve, you have to login to ESET License Administrator, disable "close to overusage" warning and the re-sync licenses in ERA.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I forgot I posted this question.

I just checked both places and under Notifications in ERA the "License Limit Alert" is still default and not configured while in ELA the only thing I can configure for "Close to overusage" is whether or not to send an e-mail notification (and it's disabled by default as well). I'm attaching two screenshots for you to have a look at.

ela.png

era.png

• ESET Staff

Can you select the two checkboxes in the top (to disable the warnings). And please let us know the results.

Edited by MichalJ

Disabling "License overused" warning cleared out one of the two alerts I have on the Licence Management tab, however it still shows one alert.  Disabling "Close to expiration" warning does not have any effect.

"Almost all of the available units in the license have been used. Please extend the license."

In ERA under License Management, there are two entries in the list; one displaying my company's name and one displaying my own name.  Highlighting either pulls up the exact same information in the Licenses pane - same Public ID, Product Name, Status, Units & Etc.

For some reason disabling the License overused warning only clears it out from the entry displaying my own name and not the one displaying the company name.  So I still have the yellow indicator on the Admin sidebar button, now it just displays a 1 instead of a 2.

• ESET Staff

Hello,

You have most probably added your license twice - once using "license key", once using "security admin account". You can keep just one entry in ERA. For which entry the warning is gone? Maybe publish a screenshot of your "license management" tab in ERA.

• ESET Staff

So in this case, you have to login to ESET License Administrator using your license key and ELA password (e-mails received during your license purchase). If you do the same procedure (same settings marked) in there, it should clear the warning even from there. Or, you can remove the entry from ERA (click - remove licenses), as you have basically added the same license twice into your ERA server. Once using the key directly, and once using the security admin account credentials.