Endeavor

Error running ESET SysRescue Live CD/USB creator

5 posts in this topic

Trying to create a USB rescue drive.  Followed instructions for "Create a rescue USB or CD/DVD" from the ESET KB after downloading ESET SysRescue Live CD/USB creator.  Also after a chat with an ESET tech, downloaded "eset-sysrescue.1.0.9.0.enu.iso" and used PowerISO to try to create a rescue drive.  The result in both cases was the message "ESET SysRescue failed to create".  There was also a message from MS Windows "You need to format the disk in drive D: before you can use it."  I did format the drive, and repeated both methods described above to create a rescue disk, but received the same error message "ESET SysRescue failed to create".  Attached is a screen shot of the ESET error message, the Windows formatting message, and the Disk Manager view of my USB drive.  The system is Windows 10.  Please advise how to create a rescue USB drive.

20170404-ESET Rescue USB Error Messages.zip

Please wait for a new version of SysRescue which should be released soon. I would strongly recommend using the ESET SysRescue Creator instead of 3rd party tools.

We need help for this problem please.

1 minute ago, asas20000 said:

We need help for this problem please.

Please see my previous reply.