Backup BD era server appliance(Vmware)

Good afternoon, does anyone know why when I go to backup according to the documentation of the server era it gives this error?

[root@srv-eset-01 ~]# mysqldump --host 100.100.100.8 --disable-keys --extended-insert --routines -u era -p era_db > eradb
Enter password:
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show create table `vw_activethreats_aggr`': SHOW VIEW command denied to user 'era'@'100.100.100.8' for table 'vw_activethreats_aggr' (1142)
[root@srv-eset-01 ~]#

Thank you

• ESET Staff

Problem is that user "era" used for SERVER has not enough permissions for this operations, and that is why root user (or user with enough permissions) should be used.

Could you please provide ling to documentation you used? I found similar command in our documentation but it uses root user to backup database.

I used this link hxxp://help.eset.com/era_install/64/en-US/index.html?migration_same_version.htm since I also used the root user and the same error still.
1 hour ago, MartinK said:

O problema é que o "era" do usuário usado para o SERVER não possui permissões suficientes para essas operações, e é por isso que o usuário root (ou usuário com permissões suficientes) deve ser usado.

Você poderia fornecer ling para documentação que você usou? Eu encontrei um comando similar em nossa documentação, mas usa usuários raiz para banco de dados de backup.

• ESET Staff

I have tried it with "root" user from localhost, and everything went fine. Could you please provide output of query:

SHOW GRANTS;

when logged into database with various users (users you tried to backup database):

mysql -u root -h localhost -p -e 'SHOW GRANTS;' era_db

Standard era user, created during appliance initialization has not enough permissions to backup whole databasae (it is missing SHOW VIEW permissions), but root user (at least root%localhost) should have full access to all databases.

• 3 weeks later...

[root@srv-eset-01 ~]# mysql -u root -h localhost -p -e 'SHOW GRANTS;' era_db
Enter password:
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Grants for root@localhost                                                                                                                                                                   |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD '*64037E23FE82637A11CE3A2F5FAFE9EE5DD87AB3' WITH GRANT OPTION                                                      |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `era_db`.* TO 'root'@'localhost'                                                                                                                                    |
| GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, INDEX, ALTER, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES, LOCK TABLES, EXECUTE, CREATE ROUTINE, ALTER ROUTINE ON `era_g2_db`.* TO 'root'@'localhost'       |
| GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, INDEX, ALTER, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES, LOCK TABLES, EXECUTE, CREATE ROUTINE, ALTER ROUTINE ON `era_g2_proxy_db`.* TO 'root'@'localhost' |
| GRANT PROXY ON ''@'' TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION                                                                                                                                |
[root@srv-eset-01 ~]#

i have permissions, i just can not backup. i need for upgrade version of ERA Appliance.