Problem with "Device Control is non Functional"

RobCom

Hello,

I just upgraded my motherboard last week, it has a UEFI BIOS and windows 10 is installed in UEFI mode. The new board treats all 10 drives as removable.

The board is the EVGA Z270 Classified K

For about a week everything was fine, then I started getting this error off an on and now it is constant:

594de65ad63f9_NOD32Error.JPG.894519134f5002efd344a535e68f01f9.JPG

Any ideas?

thanks for any help

• Administrators

Please contact your local Customer care for assistance. Create a Process Monitor boot log and collect logs with ELC as per the instructions in my signature, upload them to a safe location and provide them to customer care. Also drop me a pm with download links so that I can check the logs myself.

Will do, thanks Marcos.

Where is a good place to upload? I usually just email stuff or paste it in forums.

thanks man

PS: Today when I got home from work, the error is not there. Last night I couldn't get rid of it, It usually happens on a reboot  and then goes away if I click on restart now, but it seems to be very random.

Edited by RobCom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey again Marcos, it's happening again, seems random but sometimes even after rebooting several times it still happens.

I did as you suggested and made a log file, I opened a ticket and made a link, check your PM.

thanks for any help Marcos.