iphone / ipad security

smeinspros

Newbie here

Run home office with Smart Security Premium, however, very concerned with possible iphone/ipad numbers being hacked & ported elsewhere with possible identity theft etc.

How do you protect one's iphone & ipad? I notice ESET only has something for Android, hence why I'm confused.

Many thanks

• Most Valued Members
22 hours ago, smeinspros said:

Newbie here

Run home office with Smart Security Premium, however, very concerned with possible iphone/ipad numbers being hacked & ported elsewhere with possible identity theft etc.

How do you protect one's iphone & ipad? I notice ESET only has something for Android, hence why I'm confused.

Many thanks

According to this there is no ios version hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3242/#IOS I also found this which talks about how to protect ios hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3498/

Not sure why there is no ios app for home users. I thought this could be related to apples walled garden approach but there seems to be a buisness version for ios. Maybe contact eset with this as a suggestion

• Administrators

iOS is a closed system with no option to integrate a 3rd party antivirus. The application that we offer fo iOS is intended for remote management of iOS, it's not antivirus.