Clean Installation - same IP address ERA server

Hi all,

I need to install new server ERA the same IP old ERA server.I configruated below link : hxxp://help.eset.com/era_install/64/en-US/clean_installation_same_ip.htmExport all certificates from current ERA Server and save onto your external storage.

oExport all Certification Authority Certificates from your ERA Server and save each CA certificate as a .der file.

oExport all Peer Certificates (Server certificate, Agent certificate, Proxy certificate, MDM certificate, etc.) from your ERA Server to a .pfx file. Exported .pfx will have private key included as well.

When i log in new ERA server, i can not import "Peer Certificates"

Please help me check this.

2017-06-22_132302.png

• ESET Staff

Actually the only certificate needed is the Server certificate, and the certification authority. The other certificates are not needed in order to work. Server certificate needs to be set in the server settings. We will publish an adjustment to the documentation shortly. 

Hi MichaIJ,

Thanks your information.Because i need install new ERA server the same IP old ERA, i want all clients ( 300 clients) will connected to new ERA server.I can not repair agent on each client.

• ESET Staff

Hi Hungtt, in the guide you used, there is no notion of importing peer certificates, only:

Import all CAs that you have exported from your old ERA Server. To do so, follow the instructions for importing a public key.

Where CAs are Certifiaction Authorities, so as MichalJ wrote, there is no need to import peer certificates.

If you have imported CAs and changed the server certificate (in Server settings) to use the exported one, it should work.